Welcome to Silent Hill Horror Nights [SPOILER ALERT!]
The following content may contain spoilers about Silent Hill set at the Universal Studio’s Halloween Horror Nights, so continue reading at your own risk.
For the first time ever, Universal Studios picked a videogame to make part of their “Halloween Horror Nights” – Silent Hill is the one! If you’re attending this event you’ll have the unique chance to experience Silent Hill in reality, with detailed sets from the movie and games.
Check ou these photos from the set, as well as videos previewing Silent Hill on UHHN.
- The maze will combine elements from both the existing video games and the films, including the upcoming Silent Hill: Revelations 3D.
- Game developer Konami has been involved in the maze’s creation on an advisory level.
- Red Pyramid, the Missionary, Bogeyman, Dark Alessa, the Nurses, Colin the Janitor and Robbie the Rabbit all make an appearance in the maze.
- The soundtrack takes its cue from the games and because there is so much music to draw from, the soundtrack experience may be different for each attendee depending on when they visit the attraction.
- Various scents will be pumped through the maze, including the smell of blue cotton candy.
- The maze relies heavily on fog (naturally) and sound effects, including the memorable air raid siren.
- Howard Blackwood, Silent Hill’s postmaster, will greet attendees in front of the maze. Be sure to follow @HorrorNights to learn how to score cool prizes from him during HHN’s hours of operation.
Source: [Shock Till You Drop]